1 Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed

Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed

Written by Barbara Park

Reviewed by Rianna D. (age 7)

In Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under her Bed, the problem is that Junie thinks she has a monster under her bed! When she wakes up, she has drool on her pillow and she thinks it is monster drool. I like this story because Junie B. does a lot of funny stuff. My favorite part is when Junie B.'s grandmother vacuumed underneath her bed to try to get rid of the monster. Do you think Junie B. will get rid of the monster? Read this splendid story to find out.

I like Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under her Bed because it has funny parts. In one part, Junie B. slept with her dog because she was scared of the monster. That reminds me of when I was five, I slept with my stuffed animals too because I was scared of monsters also. I would read more of these books because they have loads of descriptive words!!

I think you should read this book because it reminds me that I am scared of monsters too! Also I recommend this book to you because if you like funny characters or get afraid really fast. This is a book for you!!!!!