1 Come Back Amelia Bedelia

Come Back Amelia Bedelia

Written by Peggy Parish

Illustrated by Wallace Tripp

Reviewed by Karen H. (age 7)

Come Back Amelia Bedelia

Amelia Bedelia went to the kitchen. Mrs. Rogers said, ?Good morning, Amelia Bedelia. I will have some cereal and some tea.? Amelia got the cereal and put it in a cup, then she put the tea in the cup! Next, she took it to the dining room. Mrs. Rogers said, ?Amelia, what is this mess?? Then she told Amelia Bedelia she was fired! Last, Mrs. Rogers said, ?Come back, Amelia Bedelia!? Even though Amelia Bedelia was silly sometimes, she still took good care of Mrs. Rogers? house! Then, Mrs. Rogers? husband said to Amelia, ?I?m very hungry, can you make some soup??

Amelia Bedelia said, ?Alright,? and she took the can of soup and she put it in a pot and she heated that can of soup!

I like Amelia Bedelia because she is very funny. The other character that that bugs me is Mrs. Rogers because she?s a little bit mean, because she doesn?t really understand Amelia Bedelia. My favorite part was when she burned the can of soup because it is funny. And, you are supposed to open the can and pour the soup into the pan! I like it because Amelia Bedelia was doing very, very, very, funny things!

I recommend this book to my little sister Kiara H. because she likes to read Amelia Bedelia books. When I read her the books, she jumps on her bed, and then she falls asleep on her bed when I finish the book.