1 More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Written by Alvin Schwartz

Illustrated by Stephen Gammell

Reviewed by Leo S. (age 12)

More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

This book is mostly about how scary stories are true and some people think that it is impossible that these kinds of books are non-fiction. I read one story called ?Sounds.? This story was mostly about when the fishermen caught in a storm took shelter one night, and made a fireplace, but they never slept? they heard a woman screaming and blood was dripping down from the roof!

I read another one called ?The Wreck.? This story was mostly about when Fred and Jeanne were having a date with each other. Then when Fred was driving, Jeanne wasn?t there! Up ahead, he saw someone in a car crash, and it was Jeanne!

I think that Alvin Schwartz is a really good author and I want him to write more of these books because they leave you in suspense. He is a great author and I want to see him and get his autograph.

My favorite part is when there was a woman screaming and blood was dripping down from the ceiling because it was very cool, and I like scary things. My least favorite part of the book was when I was reading this one story called, ?A Weird Blue Light.? It was about when they thought the blue light was Jean Lafitte?s pirate ship. There wasn?t any action.

I liked this book because I read Scary Stories 3 and it was very cool, so I started to read more scary stories. It is good so far! I recommend More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark to people who like scary stories!