1 The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia

Written by C.S. Lewis

Reviewed by D.S. (age 9)

The Chronicles of  Narnia

The book I read was called Narnia. In the beginning Lucy Pevensie went into the wardrobe which led her to Narnia. She met a faun named Tumnus who became her friend. Her brother Edmund tried going after her but got captured. They kept seeing Edmund all around Narnia but the person who had him was to quick for them. If Lucy, Susan, and Aslan ever did find Edmund and the kidnapper, they were prepared to fight to get him back Do you think the kidnapper will ever be discovered.

This book was really cool. This book was really cool because they wore weird clothes like armor, battle shields, and capes. Also, they had exciting battles, for example, used bow and arrows which is harder than using guns. Last, it was awesome when Edmund got captured because Edmund got taken by the White Witch. He was trying to go after Lucy, but never made it. That's why my book was so cool.

I recommend this book to people who like fighting. An example is when Susan shot bow and arrows. Also, when Edmun faught the White Witch. That's why I recommend this book to people that like fighting.