1 The Magician's Nephew

The Magician's Nephew

Written by C.S. Lewis

Illustrated by Pauline Baynes

Reviewed by Sarah B. (age 8)

The Magician's Nephew

Digory and Polly get into a forest with a great number of ponds all leading to different forgotten worlds. Somehow they take an unwelcome guest with them from one world .The unwelcome guest follows them from their world to another world and to Digory and Polly's world. She stays in the other world. Will they get rid of her and make peace in the new world - Or some other way make peace for a time - Find out in The Magician's Nephew! I liked this book because it was exciting and full of fun. The characters got into a lot of scary positions or situations. That almost always turned out good because they got out of the scary positions. My favorite part was when I found out how the magic wardrobe became magic and how it all fit in to The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. My favorite characters were Aslan, the animals, Digory, and Polly. This book just fit in to the other Narnia books, and it helped make the other Narnia books make sense to me. I recommend this book to eight and seven when I read it, and the book made sense to me. I think a person who loves mysterious and adventures books would like this book .I think the people who would like the part when Digory and Polly awake the new world called Narnia best .