1 Skeleton Man

Skeleton Man

Written by Joseph Bruchac

Illustrated by Joseph Bruchac

Reviewed by Tristan B. (age 8)

Skeleton Man

This story is about Molly and Skeleton Man. When her mother and father were gone, Molly was scared. She went to school and her so-called uncle came and picked her up and brought her to his house. Then she had an dream about a rabbit and in her dream he told where to go. She found a way to defeat Skeleton Man. One day, she found cameras and pictures by Skeleton Man's computer. It was her mom and dad tied up in the shed. So she threw a rock at the window. Skeleton Man went upstairs, so she went inside and freed her dad. She started to run from Skeleton Man! Read the rest to find out what happens next.

This is a good book! I liked it a lot because it is kind of a mystery. It made me want to keep reading. My favorite part is when Molly threw a white rock at the window. She did it to free her folks. I like it because she fooled Skeleton Man. I liked the so-called uncle the best because he kept himself in disguise almost through the whole book.

I recommend that people read this book because it makes you want to keep on reading. Kids eight to ten could read it.