1 Green Eggs and Ham

Green Eggs and Ham

Written by Dr. Seuss

Illustrated by Dr. Seuss

Reviewed by CM (age 7)

Green Eggs and Ham, Yuck! This is a story about a guy who doesn't like green eggs and ham. Sam I am is trying to get his friend to try it, but he doesn't listen. Sam tries to make him eat it in a box and with a fox or in a tree or in the dark. He tries to make him eat it in a train or in a house or with a mouse. In the end, the guy tries the green eggs and ham and he likes them!

Sam I am was a funny character in this book because he thought that his friend would like green eggs and ham just because he was in a different place! My favorite part was when the train fell into the ocean. Sam I am was very interesting because he had a lot of cool machines for holding different things. I liked the pictures in this book because a lot of them looked the same. They had the same colors.

This is a funny book that I would recommend to others. People will really like Sam I Am because he kept asking and asking for his friend to try green eggs and ham. I have asked over and over again for someone to try tether ball and they finally tried it!