1 Goosebumbs Reader Beware: Little Comic Shop of Horrors

Goosebumbs Reader Beware: Little Comic Shop of Horrors

Written by R. L. Stine

Reviewed by Joe S. (age 8)

Goosebumbs Reader Beware:  Little Comic Shop of Horrors

What a great idea, a book where you can choose what happens to the character. You become the boy in this story that ends up in a comic book store and learns that this shop allows him to travel into the books. He can go to different worlds and meet superhereos. But if he chooses, he can also travel into the horror section where he can meet Dr. Doof. He's a doctor that has bad plans. The book follows the you and the boy through many adventures where you'll meet a lot of weird characters.

My favorite part was when they had to battle mad scientists because there was a lot of action. Choosing which way the story turns really makes the details come alive, especially in the action parts.

Ballistic Bug was interesting character because he was a giant bug who had superpowers. For instance, his mighty breath can knock down an iron door just by blowing on it.

As I was reading this book I felt surprised, relieved, scared and like I was about to faint, because there were so many close calls.

People who like choose your own adventures and fantasy will think this book really rocks!