1 Charlotte's Web

Charlotte's Web

Written by E.B. White

Illustrated by Garth Williams

Reviewed by Kathryn H. (age 8)

Charlotte's Web

This book is about Wilbur. Wilbur was a runt . Fern took care of him. Mr. Zuckerman bought the pig from Fern for six dollars. At first, Wilbur didn't like the barn cellar. That night, Wilbur heard a voice it said "Go to sleep and you'll see me in the morning". He woke up and saw Charlotte. They became friends. One day people saw writing in Charlotte's web and Wilbur became famous. After that they went to the fair. He won a medal! He was safe from being killed from then on.

I liked this book because it is funny. My favorite part was when Wilbur tried to spin his own web. That was funny! You have to read the book to find out what happens at the end. I won't tell the whole story. Near the end it is sad. Some people cry at the end. It's a really good book. It is about friendship and what friends should do for each other .

I recommend that you read this book because it is funny . It is for fifth grade and up .It is also for fourth graders who are really good readers. Some of the words are very hard. That's why it is for fifth grade and fourth grade and up.