1 Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary GrandPre

Reviewed by Magou C (age 10)

In the story Harry Potter, the book is about a boy named Harry and his best friends Hermione and Ron. Right after Harry's parents had died, he had to live with his evil Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon, and Cousin Dudley. They treat Harry very bad by making him sleep under the stairs in a rusty old cabin. When ever it's Harry's birthday, they never did good stuff for him or even buy him presents. But whenever it's Dudley's birthday, his parents buy him tons of presents and do good stuff for him.

The author who wrote this story made it interesting for children. There are actually four books about Harry Potter. To find out who killed Harry's parents, read book one which is Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. When you read this book it will amaze you just like it amazed me. I would tell you one thing about what happened to Harry the day his parents died. The person who killed Harry's parents left a scar on Harry's forehead, and that scar can never feel better. I liked this story because it was the right level for me. I also liked it because it showed an example of friendship and an example of how people were treated bad, and shouldn't be treated that way. Ron Wesley, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter are best friends. Whenever it?s Harry?s birthday they buy him presents and bake him a cake. Ron and Hermione's families care about Harry just like Harry's parent's cared about him.Everytime the Wesley are going on a vacation they always invite him. That way they can prevent Harry from the evil Dorsey?s. Harry and his friends go to a school called Hogwarts. They always start school on September 1.

My opinion about this book is that it was a fun book. I'm really into reading Harry Potter books. My other opinion is that the book was not too easy or hard. It was just right.

I recommend that if you can't buy the book, then you can go to the library and borrow the book or watch the movie for book # 2.Which is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. The movies and the books are both great because they give you a little information about one another. You might want to know that some of the Harry Potter books have 25 or 37 chapters. Harry Potter is known as the most famous wizard. I bet that as soon as you start reading Harry Potter books you won't stop reading them until you finish the whole series.