1 The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Written by C.S. Lewis

Illustrated by Pauline Baynes

Reviewed by Sandy N. (age 11)

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Did you know there could be a world... behind a wardrobe? Well in this story four children find a whole different world behind a wardrobe. They each find this mysterious world one by one. Their names are Peter,Susan,Edmund, and Lucy. This is the place where their whole story begins. Soon after they all go in the world of Narnia. In a great white forest they all discover a wonderful magic hand and find a big lion named Aslan who declares himself king of Narnia. Edmund meets the wicked white witch and comes on her side. Will Edmund stay on the wicked white witch's side and then turn into stone? Or will he be a good boy and stay on the great king Aslan's side with his brother and sisters? In a snap of a finger their lives change forever!!!

This book got my attention because it has great characters. My favorite was the little girl named Lucy. I like her as this character because she seemed nice & very sweet. This story reminds me of a story I wrote. It had silly creatures weird places and a bad ruler. This story makes me feel excited, sad ,mad and happy.

I recommend this book to anyone - even to adults. This book is exciting because it has all sorts of things, magical things. I also recommend this book to people who like adventure, fantasy, fantasy creatures, and mystery. It's a book you can't put down. You get a special feeling when you read it.