1 Junie B. Jones and Some Sneaky Peaky Spying

Junie B. Jones and Some Sneaky Peaky Spying

Written by Barbara Park

Illustrated by Denise Brunbus

Reviewed by Katie H. (age 8)

Wow this book was really cool. It is about a girl named Junie B. Jones. Here friend Grace calls her Junie B. Junie B?s teacher, Mrs., won?t tell her where she lives. Junie B doesn?t know her real name, so she just calls her Mrs. Junie B thinks Mrs is a mystery guy. Junie B sees her do something. Junie B has a spying problem she spies on everyone. Her Mom tells her to stop, but she doesn?t and then she gets in trouble. What she thinks she sees when she is spying isn?t what is really happening. Read more to find out what else Junie B sees.

I liked the book because Junie B. was funny and cute. The illustrations were interesting because they were black and white with shading. This story reminded me of the time when I was young and cute and funny! I was kind of picky like Junie B. when I was a baby!

I would recommend this book to first or second graders who like funny stories. The plot is good because Junie B. is always getting into trouble from her teachers and her parents. If you are this kind of person too, you might like this book.