1 Star Wars - Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Star Wars - Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Written by R.A. Salvatore

Reviewed by Danilo P. (age 8)

This is the second book in the six book Stars Wars series. In this book, the senator of Naboo, Padme Nabbrie, is threatened with assination. Anikan Skywalker is assigned to protect the senator. However, Anikan's mother is dying and he leaves the planet. His mother dies and he goes to find Obi-Wan-Kanobi. They get captured and they are scheduled to be executed, but 9,999 Jedi show up to defend them. An army of battle droids (bad guys) try to kill the Jedi. Anikan and Obi-Wan-Kanobi escape and go after a former Jedi who has become bad. Read more to find out what happens next.

My favorite part of this book is when they are trying to catch the bounty hunter, because they are going in speeders (really fast transports). I would love to ride on one of these. I also like that Anikan is strong willed and doesn't give up, even when facing the end. I love the action in this book too. Just like the movie.

You'll like this book too if you enjoy the Star Wars series or the Star Wars movies. This is a good science fiction book.