1 The Boxcar Children- Mystery Ranch

The Boxcar Children- Mystery Ranch

Written by Gertrude Chandler Warner

Reviewed by Kelley W. (age 9)

The Boxcar Children- Mystery Ranch

One day Grandfather Alden received a letter from his sister's friend. The sister's friend was very upset because his sister was being very mean. So Grandfather Alden thought it would be a good idea for Jessie and Violet to take a trip to visit their aunt. Jessie and Violet met a man who then mysteriously disappeared. But Jessie and Violet couldn't find out the mystery without Henry and Benny. When Henry and Benny got there their aunt wanted to give them something. Read the Mystery Ranch to find out where the mysterious man is and what the Aldens get!

My opinion of this book is that it was very exciting. My favorite part was when the Alden's aunt got a puppy for her birthday. Their aunt changed from being really mean and becoming really nice. When I read this book it felt like I never wanted to put it down.

I recommend this book to anyone who likes mysteries. I think everybody should read this book. I think all the characters in the story sounded real. I really thought the setting was interesting. That is why I recommend this book.