1 Milo and the Magical Stones

Milo and the Magical Stones

Written by Marcus Pfister

Illustrated by Marcus Pfister

Reviewed by Jett B. (age 8) & Vincent B. (age 7)

Milo and the Magical Stones

Milo and his mice friends live on an island. Milo finds a glowing stone. The stone provides light and heat. The darker the sky gets the brighter the stone gets. Milo and the other mice were taking all the stones. A few days later the wise mouse Balthazar warned the other mice that if they took something from the island they had to give something in return. This book lets you choose the ending. There is a happy and sad ending. Find out what happens at the end by reading one or both of the endings. You will enjoy the amazing illustrations.

There is a character that we liked. It was Milo. We liked Milo because he listened to Balthazar's warning. We also enjoyed The Happy Hedgehog and the Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister. They all tell the story of an animal and its adventures. We think the illustrations are very cool especially for the stones. They are very bumpy. You can actually feel them.

We recommend this book to people who like adventures. We enjoyed both endings and recommend it for you to read both.