1 Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Written by Jeff Kinney

Illustrated by Jeff Kinney

Reviewed by Ali L. (age 9)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Do you think high school is the worst? In this story, a boy named Greg embarks on an adventure in high school and tries to SURVIVE. In this story, the only thing that they're scared of is the cheese touch! The family of Greg is the big brother Rodrick, the small brother Manny, the mom Susan and the dad Frank, the family name is Heffley. Greg's best friend is Rowley Jefferson, he always acts like a baby and doesn't do anything that Greg wants. As Greg embarks on this journey he faces the cheese, the classes his best friend Rowley, and worst of all...........HIGH SCHOOL!!!

I loved this book because it has interesting journeys and makes you think about what would happen next. This book is big because it has 217 pages but I am SURE that you would enjoy each page if you are like me. The fact that Greg is experiencing this in high school makes you want to read it more and find out what happens to Greg. I used to read A LOT of Diaries of a Wimpy Kid at my house and I also have the whole collection because I like it so much. Enjoy the book!!!

I recommend this book to whoever is reading this and also to second to fifth graders because there are words that you don't know. This is a book that is funny and interesting and when I started reading this I was SUPER INTERESTED. I honestly think this book is perfect for others because today almost every day after school I go read 40 pages of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid and boy was I interested. This is why I recommend this book to kids second - fifth graders.