1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by Anya K. (age 7)

How about I start by telling you about this book? There are three main characters . their names are Harry, Ron, Hermione. They are all friends and Voldemort Has been Using someone to help him kill Harry Potter but who is he Using? You should read this book and find out. First, this book is very interesting. A lot of fun and silly things are happening one of the silly things is a house elf named Dobby has to punish himself and sometimes he Hits himself.

Next the illustrations are good to help you Picture what is happening. they are also interesting. one thing that is good about the illustrations is the Colors are Bright and they draw realistic Characters and They make very good facial Expressions.

Lastly there are many Adventures in the one story. one of them is they have to go into the forbidden forest and follow the spiders. And the story is also about Friendship and working together. Ps the books are better than the movies.

My favorite part of the book was when...Hermione comes back to life and they have a feast . I recommend this book to anyone in 2nd grade and up. I think people who like magic and Adventures should read this book...