1 Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Written by Jeff Kinney

Illustrated by Jeff Kinney

Reviewed by Lily A. (age 10)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Are you the type of person to lay down and sleep in the summers and never go out even if you wanted to? Then I have the best book for you he Heh! Greg (the main character) wants to stay home all summer but he and his friend had different plans. They took him to a public pool but ALOT of hilarious things happen such as Greg BEGGING to go into the hot tub. But he could not because of him and his friends age. I relate to Greg a lot. Last summer I wanted to stay home forever and not leave the house but then school started again!! I find it so funny because Greg and his friend are trying his best to have a good time. The Genre of this book is comedy. This book is a comic book that does not have a lot of color, but people will enjoy the illustrations. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is about a kid who wants to do what he wants for the summer. But, his mother had other plans. Read on to find out about Greg's summer adventures.

My opinion on Diary of a Wimpy Kid is very funny and has the BEST humor it makes me laugh so much! If you want to see this book in color, you should watch the movie. Diary of a Wimpy kid is a series that is in books and movies. I have not read them all yet, but would like to read them. I like these books because I can relate to Greg. Greg and I are alike because Greg struggles and gets into sticky situations sometimes and so do I. This book was fun to read.

I recommend Diary of a Wimpy Kid for kids 8-16. It had a lot of pictures for people who enjoy picture books. It has humor, huge events, and a lot of adventures. And that is why I recommend Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Have a good day boys and girls and others