1 Humphrey's Playful Puppy Problem

Humphrey's Playful Puppy Problem

Written by Betty G. Birney

Reviewed by Jerwayne W. (age 9)

Humphrey's Playful Puppy Problem

IF you like projects or hamsters then Humphrey’s Playful Puppy Problem is the just right book for you. In the beginning Humphrey was so happy to go home with Richie.Then, Richie’s uncle also talked to Humphrey and Richie took Humphrey home and worked on the project. In the end, Richi and Kirk Chen were friends. Also, his dad fixed his project because Poppy, Richie’s new puppy, knocked the project down. Poppy just wanted to play with Humphrey but Humphrey was afraid of Poppy the puppy. I give this book 9 out of 10 because it was funny when Poppy hit the project down.

I loved this book because it makes me laugh. I like this book because Humphrey and Aldo talk together every night when Also comes to clean the classroom. Aldo talks to Humphrey and Humphrey talks back to him in a squeak and Humphrey can still understand him. My favorite part was when Humphrey was going so fast the he couldn’t stop! He was out of control. I felt good when I read the book because Humphrey was so so glad because he was going home with Richie to do a project on Humphrey.

I recommend this book. You should buy this book if you want to figure out what happened next in the end.