1 Amber Brown Sees Red

Amber Brown Sees Red

Written by Paula Danziger

Illustrated by Tony Ross

Reviewed by Cory S. (age 10)

Amber Brown Sees Red

In Amber Brown Sees Red, Amber has a couple of problems. One problem is that her parents are divorced, like mentioned in other Amber Brown books. In this book, Amber's mom is getting married. Amber doesn't like her hair and this is a problem for her. Her Dad is going to move back from Paris and he wants Amber to live with him part time and live with her mom part time. Amber has a big decision to make on this. Good things happen also in this book. Amber receives many funny gifts from her aunt. Amber becomes excited when her step dad offers to coach her bowling team and she gets to pick out the uniform. To find out what happens, you will have to read the book.

I found this book to be interesting and easy to read. I never knew what problem would come next. Amber said many funny things in this book and gets funny gifts from her aunt. The book was also good because I felt like I was in the story.

I recommend this book for boys and girls who like funny stories, or Amber Brown books. This book is like many other of Amber's books. Once you start, you don't want to put it down until you finish.