1 Horrible Harry and the Holidaze

Horrible Harry and the Holidaze

Written by Suzy Kline

Illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz

Reviewed by Jean E. (age 8)

Have you ever felt like you never fit in? Well, if you said yes you are like horrible Harry. Harry never fits in he wants to help but it turns into a disaster and never works out. But everybody works together and makes it all better. Like when Harry was not able to measure his head, everyone helped to fix it. Also when he did not get the prize for the best year he told himself to think how he had a good year. There are plenty of more examples but you have to read the story to find out.

The reason that I like this book is because it will not just make you entertained but it will teach you how other people celebrate holidays in their own way. My favorite part was when Harry saw his great grandpa. It made me think of the time when my mom surprised me when my grandma was coming and i did not know. I like and dislike some characters. for example I did not like Marry she always bragging, I like Ida she seemed really nice when she doesn't want to do something but other people want it, then she will do it.

I recommend this book to all ages because it is not hard to read, it is not easy to read, it is just right.