1 Clementine Friend of the week

Clementine Friend of the week

Written by Sara Pennypacker

Illustrated by Maria Freeze

Reviewed by James AL. (age 9)

Clementine Friend of the week

Do you sometimes have to much energy? If you do than you can relate to Clementine in Clementine Friend Of The Week. It is Clementine’s turn for friend of the week. Next she figures out that her best friend Margaret won it too, in third grade. Then Margaret gets mad for no reason at all. Later, Clementine loses her cat. They hung up posters all around town but no one called. Then Margaret did something very unexpected.

I loved the book Clementine Friend Of The Week. I mean, who doesn't like a good laugh, Well you’ll get one in Clementine. My favorite part of the book is when Clementine doesn’t have any pictures of Moisturizer (her cat) to hang up when Moisturizer was lost so, she drew them. As I read the story I could relate to Clementine because I sometimes have too much energy! Clementine Friend Of The Week is a very humorous book! You also learn the lesson to always be positive even when it is hard.

Clementine was the funniest book I have ever read. I would recommend this book to second graders, third graders, and fourth graders who like a good laugh. You really crack up when you read Clementine.