1 Miss Child Has Gone Wild

Miss Child Has Gone Wild

Written by Dan Gutman

Illustrated by jim paillot

Reviewed by Christopher L. (age 8)

Miss Child Has Gone Wild

The book started out when A.J. was in class and he saw a girl riding on a skateboard in the hall way. Her name is A.J. too. When the class goes on a field trip to the zoo, Miss Child brought a snake with her in the classroom. During free time at the zoo the kids noticed their friend Emily was missing. The kids split up to find their friend Emily. Do they find her? Will the new girl save her?

This book is part of a series. Other books are similar to this because they have the same characters and they always think of crazy things in the books. They also have crazy teachers. The characters that reminds me of myself A.J. we both try to keep our middle name secret. We both love to skateboard. This story reminds me in my life when I went to the Bronx Zoo. Also in this book they talk about the animals they were the same animals I saw in the Bronx Zoo!

I think other kids should read this book because it is so funny. They thought Emily got eaten by a zoo animal. I think the type of reader would enjoy this book is one that likes funny things! Also people that might like this book are kids ages 8-11. I think the thing that might interest the reader is the title. It has funny words so it must be funny! That is why I think someone should read this book.