1 Judy Moody Saves the World!

Judy Moody Saves the World!

Written by Megan McDonald

Reviewed by Angelina F. (age 8)

Judy Moody Saves the World!

This book is about a girl named Judy Moody who goes to Virginia Dare School. Judy wants to save the world by stopping people from cutting down trees and recycling bottles. Judy can’t save the world by herself. She gathers her friends to help her. What does Judy do next? How will she do it? If you want to find out, read the book.

I liked this book because it was funny. One funny part was when Judy Moody climbed up a tree and wouldn’t come down. This book teaches kids why it is important to save the world and what you should do to help the earth. One thing you can do to help the earth is recycle. The character Judy Moody reminds me of myself because we are both adventurous. We both are also funny. She can be brave just like me because she can walk into the woods at night.

I think other kids should read this book because it is funny. The illustrations can help you visualize it in your head. They can also help you visualize the pictures in color, too. I think grades 2nd-4th would enjoy this book because it is funny and entertaining. The title interested me right away so I think the title will might interest another reader right away, too.