1 The School Skeleton

The School Skeleton

Written by Ron Roy

Illustrated by John Steven Gurney

Reviewed by Lindsey S. (age 8)

The School Skeleton

Have you ever solve a mystery? Well, Josh, Dink and Ruth Rose did. They were trying to find the school skeleton that was missing. They looked everywhere in the school and outside of the school. Then, they found a letter and a key. Josh, Dink, and Ruth Rose tried every single lock in the school, but still, no luck. Until, they went into the basement.

I love this book because it’s like a movie in your head. For example, they kept on trying locks to see if they will fit and that made me laugh. This book has a lot of mysteries because three smart kids love to solve them. My favorite character is Ruth Rose, because she is funny and smart. She is smart because she always thinks before she says.

I would recommend the book “The School Skeleton” to kids that like mysteries. I liked this book because I couldn’t put it down. I loved the author because she used great words to describe the characters. “The School Skeleton” was my favorite book because it was really fun to read. I really enjoyed the book “The School Skeleton” and I hope you do too!