1 The Witches

The Witches

Illustrated by Quentin Blake

Reviewed by Niko R. (age 8)

The Witches

If you like scary stories you should read The Witches. Once you start you can’t put it down you will feel like you are reading about real witches. Luke and his grandma and looking for witches. Luke hides behind curtains and can’t talk or sneeze or breathe. Go read this book and find out if Luke survives. What are you waiting for? This is an amazing book!

In my opinion, I think The Witches is the scariest book I ever read. I think The Witches is the best book. My favorite part is when the Grand High Witch zaps another witch at a meeting. The witches reminds me of The BFG. Roald Dahl also writes the BFG and both books are scary. I know you will like The Witches if you like scary books. I recommend this book if you like the author Roald Dahl. He writes creepy books and he makes you use your imagination. The type of readers who would enjoy this book are readers aged 8-adult. They should like this book because it is hilarious and frightening. The reader might be interested because Roald Dahl makes you want to continue reading and never put his book down.