1 Seekers

Seekers

Written by Erin Hunter

Reviewed by Sawyer R. (age 11)

Seekers

This is a great book if you like a good fantasy story. This book is about three bears, Toklo, Kallik, and Lusa. They all go on an epic journey to find homes. During the journey they run into other bears which most of the time become their best friends. But it turns out that they just come back to where they came from. From the mountains to the never ending ice and back they go.

My thought after finishing the series was that that was one of the best series I have ever read. When you read you can just really imagine what they are seeing when Erin Hunter is describing what they are looking at. This is a series of 12 books. All books tell the story in order. My favorite part in the series is in the very end when they all met back up at the Great Bear Lake. The characters change because they get older and more mature.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good adventure and emotional story. This story gives you a perspective on what the bears think about what is going on in the world, including pollution, global warming, ect.. Make sure to read the whole series!