1 Skippyjon Jones Cirque de Ole

Skippyjon Jones Cirque de Ole

Written by Judy Schachner

Illustrated by Judy Schachner

Reviewed by Caroline T. (age 7)

Skippyjon Jones Cirque de Ole

If you like Skippyjon Jones, you will like “Skippyjon Jones Cirque De Ole.” In every book a cat always thinks he’s a chihuahua and he goes into his closet and imagines he goes to a circus. The adventure in this book is going to a circus. At the circus Skippyjon Jones wears a costume he stole and the other chihuahuas pumped the costume up to make him look strong. He does activities such as he puts a tower of puppies on his head, he goes on a trapeze and walks on a tightrope.

One reason I like this book is because it is really funny! For example, one of my favorite parts is when he goes into his closet and finds a circus and he is scared of elephants because you can get sucked up by an elephant. I like the book because it always has an adventure in every book. Another reason I like the book is because the illustrations are really really beautiful. I really like the illustrations because they are enthusiastic and pretty! For example, I like the picture of my favorite part of the book.

I recommend this book to kids ages four through eight. Remember to read the book. I hope you like it.