1 That Crazy Eddie and the Science Project of Doom

That Crazy Eddie and the Science Project of Doom

Written by Judy Cox

Illustrated by Blanche Sims

Reviewed by Justin G. (age 8)

In That Crazy Eddie and the Science Project of Doom Eddie and Matt are science buddies. Matt and Eddie thought about building a volcano. Matt made a volcano out of newspaper. Matt was sick so Eddie told some of the class that he had diarrhea. Matt kicked Eddie's part of the volcano because he told the whole class Matt had diarrhea and Matt felt upset. At the end of the story Matt and Eddie solve the problem by repairing the volcano with tape.

I liked when Matt saw a poster on the school wall. Matt read the poster and was a little happy about it so he asked Eddie if he could be his science buddy. I like this part because I've had good science buddies. My favorite part was when Lorelei got stuck on the roof when no one was home. Once I went on the roof at home and it was fun. I played soccer there with my friend. I like Matt because Matt saved Eddie's sister off the roof when no one was home. I dislike Eddie because he made Matt mad when Eddie told the whole class that Matt had diarrhea.

I recommend this book to first and second graders because some first and second graders like science a lot and because kids like volcanoes.