1 Geronimo Stilton The Perilous Plants

Geronimo Stilton The Perilous Plants

Written by Geronimo Stilton

Illustrated by Scholastic

Reviewed by Mykala C. (age 8)

Geronimo Stilton The Perilous Plants

The Perilous Plants is a great book. The Sewer Rats have created Muskrat City into a jungle! But they also captured Lady Wonderwiskers! At one point Superstiltion and Swiftpaws were trapped in the sewers and there was a tube pouring with sewer water! Will Superstiltion and Swiftpaws ever get Lady Wonderwiskers back and will they ever get a chance to change back Muskrat City? If you want to find out, go to the library and start reading now!

I believe if you feel that you want to put a lot of books down you will not put this one down. I believe you will get hooked onto this series. I think this book is fabulous. I really liked this book. My favorite part was when Swiftpaws used his powers to transform into a soft bouncy net. Superstiltion needed to get down from the tall statue because he jumped up to save Lady Wonderwiskers. It was interesting when Superstiltion used his cheese powers and clogged up the sewer tube because the Sewer Rats locked them up in there. This story reminds me of when I was a little, I wanted to fly. It’s really funny because I also wanted to be a mouse. You can probably tell I think this book is amazing.

I recommend this book to everyone that likes when the author expresses the words in picture form. For example, when the author writes words like pop or crack, the author writes it in bubble letters. I believe this book would be good for kids, teenagers, adults and even grandmas and grandpas. I hope everyone will not put this book down. The author describes how the characters feel and how they are acting. It is a fantastic book!