1 I'm a Frog

I'm a Frog

Written by Mo Willems

Illustrated by Mo Willems

Reviewed by Lilah C. (age 7)

I'm a Frog

Do you like talking animals? If so, you will love I’m a Frog! by Mo Willems. In this book, a pig turns into a frog…Piggie does! On the cover Piggie is smiling because he is pretending to be a frog. Gerald is worried. I suggest you get this book soon!

When Piggie is a frog, Gerald does not like that. Piggie is just pretending. Gerald does not know what pretending it. Can you believe that?! Then Piggie wants Gerald to pretend to be a frog. Read to find out if Gerald pretends to be a frog.

You will LOL because Gerald is hilarious! For example, when Gerald yells, Piggie goes flying. Then Piggie lands on her head. Gerald is scared that he will become a frog if he pretends.

My favorite part is when Gerald yells. Piggie goes flying and lands on her head. On the next page Piggie talks on her head! So funny! I also think Piggie is clever. When Gerald asks him, "When did you become a frog?" Piggie said, "About five minutes ago."

I also really liked when Elephant and Piggie were fighting over whether Elephant could pretend to be a frog. Mo Willems mixes their speech bubbles together. This helps the reader realize that Elephant and Piggie are disagreeing.

You will finish reading I’m a Frog! by Mo Willems and want to read more and more and MORE. Read the whole Elephant and Piggie series! If you like funny books, you will love I’m a Frog! by Mo Willems. Gerald and Piggie are waiting at the bookstore!