1 Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Written by Jeff Kinney

Illustrated by Jeff Kinney

Reviewed by Chris R. (age 9)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Do you have a diary in your house? Rowley is in middle school and he is a little bit smart in the book. He comes up with ideas and the dad is jealous in this book because he always goes to work. The mom tries to get Greg to go outside.

My favorite part was when Greg goes swimming because he forgot he can’t swim. My other favorite part was when his brother, Manny, got him a toy because his friend Rowley sat on it and it was spiky. That is funny. My favorite part was when there was one kid in the reading club. It was only Greg! Another favorite part is when he screams because he is scared of the waves.

I would recommend this book to my mom and dad because they really like to laugh. Greg wants a job and his job is mowing in people's yards. He passed out papers and hung them on poles and someone wanted Greg and Rowley to mow her yard. But Greg didn’t really know how to work a lawnmower so Greg and Rowley started to fight and Rowley left.

My favorite part was when Greg got a pig and he won it. My favorite part was when the dad was angry about the pig. And he could not return it and he had to bring it in the car. My favorite part was when the pig eat all the food in the car.

I would recommend it to my friend Brandon because he never read it. I would recommend it to my friend.