1 Tiger Attack

Tiger Attack

Written by Lisa Owings

Reviewed by Grant A. (age 9)

Tiger Attack

Have you ever been attacked by a Tiger. I hope not! Well, I am going to tell you about a book about tiger attacks. The author of the book is Lisa Owings. The title of this book is Tiger Attack.

To begin with, this story is about tigers that attack people in the jungle, how big tigers are and what they eat. In this book, you learn about three people that get attacked but they survive. It was at night which is why they got attack because Tigers eat at night. The book had a lot of interesting facts that helped me learn much more about tigers. You even learn how to survive if you get attacked such as by just punching the Tiger in the nose.

In addition, this is a really good book. This is because it tells so many details about tigers. My favorite parts are when the book tells what Tigers do. I like tigers so I liked learning about them. The book also tells you how people feel about tigers. People have different feelings about tigers. They can be scary or calm.

In conclusion, I think this book is for ages 7 and older. So if you like tigers, go get this book today!