1 Warriors: Omen of the Stars - The Last Hope

Warriors: Omen of the Stars - The Last Hope

Written by Erin Hunter

Reviewed by Abigail S. (age 10)

Warriors:  Omen of the Stars - The Last Hope

Do you love fantasy? Do you love action? Well then I think you should read this adventurous and dramatic story. This book is called, "The Last Hope." It is about three cats; Jayfeather, Lionblaze and Dovewing, who are prophesized to save the clans from the dark forrest.

My favorite part of the book was when Cinderheart finally accepted Lionblaze as her mother. I found this part to be very heartwarming. The author, Erin Hunter, is one of my favorite authors, and this book is just as good, if not better, than the other books in this series. The transition words are great, while her adjectives make me feel like I'm in the book. I relate with the story because my cat, Cooper, always seems to wish to live in the forrest like the Warriors. I also like books that are part of a series, so that was another good point to me.

Furthermore, I would recommend this book to cat-lovers, adventure seekers, and third graders and up. I think they would enjoy it because it has action, tragedy, and mystery. If you wish find out more, find a good seat and start reading because I believe you will find this book enchanting.