1 The Best School Year Ever!

The Best School Year Ever!

Written by Barbara Robinson

Illustrated by none

Reviewed by Sadina G. (age 9)

The Herdsman's are the worst kids ever at Woodrow Wilson School. They smoke, cuss and burn things up. They skip school and cause problems. The Herdsman's never get in trouble though. The character Beth tells the story and is the narrator. She wonders if this year will be any different. You will have to read the book to find out if it is.

I really like this book. I laughed out loud reading about the wild and crazy things the Herdsman's did. It kept me interested the entire time I read it. It kept me reading.

In my opinion, it is one of the best books I have ever read this year. I am now reading "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." It is another Barbara Robinson book about the Herdsman kids. I can't wait to see how that book ends too.

I would recommend fourth grade boys and girls read this book. They would enjoy all the chaos caused by the Herdsman kids. They would laugh just like I did. I also think grownups would enjoy this book too. It would help them remember what it was like to be a kid.