1 Grizzwold

Grizzwold

Written by Syd Hoff

Illustrated by Syd Hoff

Reviewed by V.L. (age 9)

Grizzwold

Thud! Thud! Have you ever seen a big, tall bear as big as Grizzwold? He is so big the river comes to his knees. One day he saw men cutting down trees. Now there was no more trees. “Timber” the men shout Grizzwold didn’t know what was going to happen to the forest. He doesn’t know where to live. Then he goes into the city where people live. Grizzwold climbs up a light pole and thought it was a tree. He didn’t know what to do. He lives in a lot of different places. Then finally he ends up living in the …. …you will have to find out what happens next, if you read the book.

I think you will like this book Grizzwold because it was funny. Grizzwold lived with people. The people that Grizzwold lived with used him as a rug because they walked right on top of him when he was sitting. I like it because Grizzwold went to a lot of different places and went on a lot of different adventures to try to find a home to live in. The pictures are funny because he is so big compared to the people. My favorite part is when Grizzwold pretended to be a human in a costume.

I recommend this book to all ages, and people who like books with fantasy and animals. The book is funny, with a lot of adventures, and with happy moments. If you like this book read other books by Syd Hoff.