1 How Big Is It?

How Big Is It?

Written by Ben Hillman

Reviewed by Noah S. (age 9)

How Big Is It?

If you like really big things, I mean REALLY big you should read HOW BIG IS IT? by Ben Hillman. You will be surprised at how big things can really be!!

To begin with, this book was about lots of big things, including a fifty-five foot long squid, a thirty-three foot long snake and a foot long BIRD-EATING spider. Some things aren’t on earth like Valles Marineris which is the crack on the side of the planet Mars. It is six MILES deep!!! Also the dinosaur killing asteroid that hit in Mexico is six miles wide! Some things in this book might look frightening or disgusting, but it is still very interesting.

In addition, one of my favorite things from this book was an Ice Age glacier that is two miles high. It formed as late as ten thousand years ago. Another one I liked was the egg of the elephant bird. In Madagascar there lived the biggest bird of all time. It was ten feet tall, but the egg was 13 inches long! The biggest thing in the whole book was five hundred million miles wide, but you have to read the book to find out what it is!

In conclusion, this book is perfect for anyone at any age. Search it up online or whatever you need to do, but do whatever you can to FIND IT NOW.