1 The Fast and The Furriest

The Fast and The Furriest

Written by Andy Behrens

Reviewed by Kevin R. (age 9)

The Fast and The Furriest

Do you like dogs? Weird ones? If you do, you should read about an underdog named Cromwell and his owner, Kevin Pugh in the story The Fast and the Furriest by Andy Behrens.

To begin with, this story is about a 12 year old boy named Kevin Pugh. He HATES sports. One of the funniest parts of the story is when Kevin and Cromwell are watching a dog agility race on TV when suddenly Cromwell starts running around the house like the dog on television! And each time they have a walk, Cromwell drags Kevin to the nearest obstacle course.

In addition, I enjoyed this book because it’s super funny! One time Cromwell got stuck on the tire swing trying to jump through it! Another part is each time Cromwell breaks something Kevin gets blamed for it. It reminds me when dad dropped a plate of food and I got blamed for it!

In conclusion, this book is awesome for boys and girls at any age that are willing to have fun and laugh… a lot! Take a trip to the library… and you just might find Kevin and Cromwell around the corner!