1 Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary GrandPre

Reviewed by Lori W (age 11)

This book is about a 14-year wizard! To find out about Harry Potter's life and early adventures you need to read the first three books in the series. In this book, the fourth book in the series, Harry Potter goes to Hogwarts, a residential school, to learn how to brew potions and spells and do many other things. Harry Potter is famous for defeating the greatest wizard in the world when Harry was only a baby!

My favorite part was the 3D-task -- the Maze. The maze is a series of traps and paths that are about eight feet tall made from hills. Harry and Cedric must find the trophy hidden in the maze and return the same way they came, back to the entrance of the maze to win! After that, Harry and Cedric both touched the trophy at the same time. The trophy was a port key and I will stop talking about the end of the book because I will give away all the good parts.

I would recommend it because there is a lot of reading and you can't put the book down! I also think that you would like this book because it is an action packed book. Everyday is a fun filled day in their world! If you are looking for adventure and excitement in a fantasy story, read this book.