1 Captain Underpants and The Wrath of The Wicked Wedgie Woman

Captain Underpants and The Wrath of The Wicked Wedgie Woman

Written by Dav Pilkey

Illustrated by Dav Pilkey

Reviewed by Emily (age 8)

There were two boys named George and Herald. They love making pranks and making a lot of silly jokes. They made their principal, the mean guy, into Captain Underpants. If you snap your fingers once you turn Mr. Krupp into Captain Underpants. If you spill water on him, he turns back into Mr. Krupp.

When they see a billboard, they scramble the words and make it into a nasty thing. At school they had a mean, terrible teacher named Ms. Ribble who doesn’t like Herald or George. The two boys like to make Captain Underpants uncomfortable, and they make a card for Ms. Ribble because she’s going out of town, and so they make a comic book and make Ms. Ribble a wedgie woman and she is an evil villan. The teacher gets mad at them because that comic book isn’t like her and Ms. Ribble doesn’t give anyone wedgies.

My opinion is that this book is a good book because it’s like a comic book and these two boys like to make comic books. They enjoy working on comic books and they are passionate about what they do to inspire people about their work about Captain Underpants. They both like to do a lot of drawing and talking and they have a lot of feelings for what they are thinking about and how they invented Captain Underpants and the wedgie woman.

I recommend this book to my friend Lianyi because she is my best friend in the world and she would read all the books I would write or draw. I would recommend it to my cousins because my brother likes me to read stories to him at bedtime and he has a good time and they like reading a lot of books from me that I recommend after I read them.