1 The Frog Prince Continued

The Frog Prince Continued

Written by Jon Scieszka

Illustrated by Steve Johnson

Reviewed by Josh (age 9)

The Frog Prince Continued

The Frog Prince Continued is a fractured fairytale written by Jon Scieszka and illustrated by Steve Johnson.

In this story the Frog Prince is very unhappy being married to the princess so he decides to travel deep into the forest to find the witch who turned him from a frog to a prince. Along the way, he meets many other witches. He finally finds the right witch at the end. You have to read the book to find out if the prince lives happily ever after.

I liked this book. It was very funny especially when he runs through the forest in a weird way. I liked character of the frog prince because he changes in the story. The book reminded me of some other fairy tales I have read like Hansel and Gretel because of the strange witches in the story and the way it was written like other fairy tales. I really liked the different witches the frog prince met in the forest. That was my favorite part of the book.

I think this is a great book and would recommend it. It would be a great book for any age because it is a fractured fairy tale so it has a lot of humor that both children and adults would like. If you enjoy funny stories, this would be a good book to read.

Josh
is a student in
Book Club 2