1 Miss Nelson is Missing

Miss Nelson is Missing

Written by James Marshall

Illustrated by James Marshall

Reviewed by Terrell W. (age 12), Travis F. (age 14) & Kaleb E. (age 13)

Miss Nelson is Missing

This book is about a woman named Miss Nelson who is the teacher in Room 207. The kids are rude and do not pay attention at all! They shoot spitballs and throw paper airplanes. The children have no manners. But then something happens in Room 207. Miss Nelson went missing and this new teacher made the kids' lives miserable. so the kids went to the police to report Miss Nelson's disappearance. A couple of days pass by. One day the students heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Read the book to find out what happens next.

At the end of the book what happened was really shocking to us. We could not believe what happened and you probably won't either. Our favorite character is Miss Swamp because without her there would not have been much of a story. She reminded us of quite a few people we know in our lives. Miss Swamp and these people are very scary characters! The mole on her face was huge and needed to be fixed. The wa the book is illustrated and color is used gives the reader a first hand view of her scariness and Miss Nelson's niceness.

We would recommend this book for elementary and middle school students. We would also recommend it to people who like stories about missing people or people who like stories with happy endings.