1 Judy Moody Saves the World!

Judy Moody Saves the World!

Written by Megan McDonald

Reviewed by Tiffany S. (age 8)

Judy Moody Saves the World!

Do you wonder how to save the world? Then I’ve got a great book for you! It’s about a girl name Judy Moody. Judy has a little brother named Stink. Judy goes to school one day and steals every body’s pencils. They had to do math problems and Judy was using a P. E. N, pen, and Judy was the only one! So they all thought Judy stole their pencils, and she did! Judy is trying to win a contest too! Will Judy win the contest or will someone else win?

I really like this book because it is very funny. The author is very cool because she thinks about what she wants in her book. One of my favorite characters was Judy because she never forgets any thing or bosses any one around. The illustrations were awesome because they were cool. Even though the illustrations were only black and white, it’s okay because some chapter books don’t even have any pictures!

If you like goofy kind of people then you should read a Judy Moody book! Judy Moody and her friends are jokers, really they are goofy. So you go find a Judy Moody book and read it. Then tell friends how you felt about it and tell family members! Tell them how you felt about it, tell everybody you know. Save the world, but never steal like Judy!