1 The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes: The Best is Yet to Come

The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes: The Best is Yet to Come

Written by Anne Mazer

Reviewed by Mina G. (age 7)

Abby is very worried because she doesn't have any plans for summer vacation. Then Hannah says that she is going to a concert. There is one chance that Abby could go to the concert. If the people going with her leave early, Abby could go, and then she would have her summer plans. In the book, Abby's friend Wynter bites a little kid, then gets in trouble by the lifeguard! This book is so cool!

"The Amazing Days with Abby Hayes: The Best is Yet to Come" is special to me because Abby is funny, nice, and happy! It makes me think of when me and my friends were doing a dance, and we couldn't think of any moves, like Abby couldn't think of any plans! My favorite part is when Abby shows how happy she is to her friends about her getting into 6th grade. Anyway, it's a great book! The funny part is when Wynter bites a little kid, then gets in trouble by the lifeguard, then he goes straight home! Wynter is very funny! This book is great for ages 5 and up. This book is super cool!!!

The Amazing Days with Abby Hayes is a great book for 5 and up, though the book has no pictures, but little bits of illustrations as you go along. If you like getting notes, you will love this book! Wynter is weird, because she bit a little kid! Wynter is so funny!

The book is very interesting. The book was so good the first time I read it, that I never wanted to stop reading it! When you read the blurb, you'll know the main idea right away! There are even notes that Abby wrote in the blurb! This story is very cool. You'll love this book!!!