1 Skeleton in the Smithsonian

Skeleton in the Smithsonian

Written by Ron Roy

Illustrated by Timothy Bush

Reviewed by Caitlin M. (age 8)

Skeleton in the Smithsonian

Do you want to be rich? Leonardo Fisher does. He claims to be the heir to the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C. To prove it President Thorton conducts a DNA test on Smithsonian's skeleton. It comes back positive, but K.C. and Marshall the detectives are suspicious. They decide to investigate.

I really liked Skeleton in the Smithsonian. This book is written by Ron Roy who has also written the A to Z Mysteries. Even though it may not have any suspects, this book makes you really suspicious. My favorite part is the ending. You will have to read the book to find out why I think K.C. and Marshall are good detectives. When the F.B.I. closed the case they didn't stay satisfied, they had to find out what was really going on. As I was reading I kept changing my mind, with every chapter I got more suspicious.

I recommend Skeleton in the Smithsonian to second through fourth graders. This is a book you will not want to put down. It will get you thinking so you can try to figure out the mystery before K.C. and Marshall. I think you will really react to the ending of the book!