1 Who Cloned the President?

Who Cloned the President?

Written by Ron Roy

Illustrated by Timothy Bush

Reviewed by Ellen S. (age 10)

Who Cloned the President?

Would you like to be cloned? KC and her best friend Marshall are doing a report about presidents in school. But when KC watches President Thornton on t.v. to get information for her school report, she sees that something is wrong! President Thornton is signing papers with his right hand and KC knows that he is left handed, just like her! Marshall and KC sneak into the White House for clues that make them think President Thornton has been cloned. KC and Marshall investigate and solve the mystery.

Who Cloned the President? is a terrific book! I really liked it because the plot is creative and has lots of unexpected twists. My favorite part is when KC and Marshall put spiders in Lincoln's bedroom. It's really funny! I can't wait to read the next book in this series.

I recommend this book to kids in second through fourth grade who like mysteries. It's exciting and you can't guess what will happen next. When you read this book you will say, "I can't put this book down!" I enjoyed Who Cloned the President? and I hope you will too!