1 The Stinky Cheese Man and other Fairly Stupid Tales

The Stinky Cheese Man and other Fairly Stupid Tales

Written by Jon Scieszka

Illustrated by Lane Smith

Reviewed by Nahida B. (age 8)

The Stinky Cheese Man is about the Stinky Cheese Man who made everybody stink. A little old woman made the Stinky cheese man with two olives on his eyes and no noses and bacon for a mouth. And he?s so stinky that people can?t even think about him. He was walking and walking and walking. He was meeting a lot of animals and they didn?t chase him because he was the Stinky Cheese Man. He didn?t know where he was going, he saw a river and didn?t know how to cross the river. And the fox came out and said ?You can climb on my back, I?ll get you across?. The fox said what?s that awful smell, and he coughed, he sneezed and the Stinky Cheese Man fell into the river and was broken in pieces. The End of the Story.

I think I should eat the Stinky Cheese Man or else he is going to be stinkier than all the people on the world and earth. It is a stinky story because he?s the stinky cheese man. I liked the book because he?s so funny and he?s a stinky cheese man. No laughing. And if you like the Stinky Cheese Man, you could read the whole book because it?s reviewed by me which is Nahida.

The Stinky Cheese Man would like this book because the book is about him. My friend Shelly would like to read it because it?s her favorite book, and I don?t why. My sister and my big brother would like it because it?s interesting. Iris and my teacher Ms Carlin would like it because it?s interesting. I think Roy would like it because he like?s funny books.