1 Froggy Goes to School

Froggy Goes to School

Written by Jonathan London

Illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz

Reviewed by Khushi A. (age 8) & Nick K. (age 7)

Froggy Goes to School

In the beginning of the story, Froggy goes to school in his underwear, but he was just having a dream. Then he got into his clothes and went to school. He saw his name on his desk. Froggy said he loved his name. He said that was the only word he knew how to read. Then he looked out the window and fell out of his chair. In class, the kids were talking about what they had learned to do over the summer vacation. Froggy sang "Bubble, bubble, toot, toot, chicken, airplane, soldier." This is how his mom showed him how to swim. Then Froggy showed the principal how to swim and he repeated what his mom taught him.

Our favorite part of the story is when Froggy had a dream that he goes to school in his underwear because it made us laugh really hard. Our favorite character is Froggy because he is funny, silly, and nice. This story relates to our lives because Froggy goes to school and so do we.

This book has wonderful pictures that help to tell the story. We like to look at them and read the story. We think that other kids should read this book because it is funny when he has a dream about going to school in his underwear. It has good pictures and it is easy to read.