1 The Adventures of Archie Featherspoon

The Adventures of Archie Featherspoon

Written by Cathy Stefance

Reviewed by Jesus V. (age 9)

The Adventures of Archie Featherspoon

This story is about a boy named Archie Feather Spoon. He tries to surprise his mom with fireworks. He had some fire works in his backpack. The fireworks explored in his backpack. The surprise did not work as he had planned it. So he got a job as a police officer. He though his mom would be surprised for him. Then came buster and the bully boys every body in town was afraid of them. Every one at the police station said to Archie "do something." Archie was brave enough to go outside. Archie still had some fireworks in his backpack. Buster had a cigarettes and lit the fireworks and Archie went HIGH up into the sky. Read this book to find out what is going to happen next. Is Archie going to take care of the bully boys?

If you like to surprise people or get surprised this is the perfect book for you. This book has a lot of suspense too. You will also like this book if you are a police officer or know someone who is.

This story reminds me about the story titled Ben's Chocolate Chicken because Ben tries to surprise his mom too. I like this book because it's funny how every time Archie Feather Spoon tries to surprice his mom something goes wrong and he surprices himself. It also reminds me of a time a tried to surprice my mom by hidding under her bed but I bumpped my head and hurt myself.