1 The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

Written by Jon Scieszka

Illustrated by Lane Smith

Reviewed by Ema T. (age 8)

This book is about a wolf who wanted to make a cake for his grandmother and he needed a cup of sugar. He asked his neighbors, the pigs, for some sugar. He sneezed and he killed two pigs. The third pig is brave and he was talking about his grandmother. The wolf tried to blow his house down, and then the cops came. He was arrested and then he got into the newspaper. He asked more sugar in jail.

This book reminds me of the Three Little Pigs show because when he blows the houses down when he sneezes. I didn?t like the part when the third pig was mean to the wolf because he was talking about his grandma. I don?t like the part when the Wolf eats the first and the second pig. I liked the drawing on the cover because it?s nice.

People who like the story of the three little pigs will like this book, especially my family. A farmer would like this book because some farms have wolves and pigs. People who work in book stores would like this book because they like to read this book. Teachers would like to read this book because it nice cause I made it in Spaghetti Book Club.